$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
WTB's Cross Wolf is the perfect tire for the serious cross racer and the casual cyclist alike. Off-road, the tire boasts remarkable traction and cornering ability in both wet and dry environments. On the road, the tire demonstrates a very smooth ride with low rolling resistance and solid cornering, too.
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
$27.99 - $44.00
Vittoria's Rubino tire is an ever-popular all-rounder. It sports Vittoria's 60 thread-per-inch casing and a long-wearing rubber compound that will give you many miles of great riding. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt to help keep you rolling smoothly. - Wire bead
$48.99 - $55.99
Vittoria's Rubino Pro is an ever-popular all-rounder with a great mix of features. It sports Vittoria's Prisma Vector Tread Design and the 150 thread-per-inch casing make for top-notch cornering and exceptionally low rolling resistance. A folding Kevlar bead helps to keep the tire light, and the long-wearing compound guarantees many miles of riding pleasure. And, Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting offers excellent flat resistance.
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
$55.00 - $70.00
There are routes covered with razor-sharp flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, Teravail created the Cannonball. The Cannonball is designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire — Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, Land Run… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Tubeless-ready for traction and comfort - The Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing for extra protection against abrasion and sharp gravel.
$55.00 - $60.00
The Cannonball was designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, while the side knobs provide effective cornering traction. - Designed and inspired by our experiences seeking the ideal all-terrain, all-weather tread pattern for gravel and adventure cycling - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks, and gravel - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$55.00 - $60.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$110.00 - $160.00
Surly's Big Fat Larry floats like a butterfly. Or maybe a blimp would be a better analogy. Measuring a whopping 4.7" when mounted to a 100mm rim, this tire will take you over sand, snow, and mud with no problem. Run low pressure for mind-blowing traction or pump it up for lower-rolling resistance, either way this tire has grip that would make Spiderman jealous.
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
$19.99 - $36.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$14.99 - $23.09
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
$14.99 - $22.49
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
$10.99 - $12.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$16.99 - $18.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$12.00 - $13.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
$15.99 - $22.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
$16.00 - $17.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Valve type: Presta, threaded - Valve core: removable - Tube size: 27.5 x 3.0
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 3/8
Page 1 of 10 Next page