- 120db electronic rechargeable bicycle horn with remote - USB 280mAh rechargeable battery charges in 1.2 hours and lasts approximately 30 days or 2500 uses - Charging indicator light shows red when charging, and green when fully charged - IP65 water and dust proof - Compatible with 22.2 - 31.8mm
$12.00 - $14.00
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
$24.99 - $39.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
Announce your presence to pedestrians and animals alike with a polite 'ting' from this quality brass bell. The tone is bold without being brash, and is easily struck with a simple flick of the ringing mechanism with your thumb. People will appreciate the courteous alert from this cheerful, beautiful
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
Throughout history, great combinations like peanut butter and jelly have changed the world for the better. Orp combines a high-powered horn with two bright LEDs in one compact package. The large tab at the rear activates Orp's horn. Press gently for a friendly, 76dB noise, and press harder to activat
$20.00 - $21.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rin
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole
$8.99 - $11.00
Origin-8's Ping XL is a sure way to announce your presence. This 33mm bell provides a pleasant, melodic tone and a mount that fits 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars.
Origin-8's Time Clock Bell provides a wonderful sound and adds a touch of class to your handlebars. This great 55mm bell delivers the wonderful resonate sound of brass with all-metal mechanical parts.
$6.99 - $7.99
This little bell from Origin-8 is light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
Let everyone know your coming with Sunlite's I Love My Bike Bell. It makes the classic "ring-ring" sound that everyone loves. It fits most bars and can be used right or left handed.
Give yourself 360 degrees of visibility with Sunlite's Sport Helmet Mirror. It mounts to either your glasses or to your helmet and has a fully adjustable arm for maximum viewing angle.
• Adjustable quick-release strap • Ideal for MTB handlebars • Fits 20-32mm handlebars
The Incredibell Headset Mount 270 keeps valuable handlebar space free for other gear. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset and the bell dinger can be rotated to any position around the bell. Plus, it's little, light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Page 1 of 1