Throughout history, great combinations like peanut butter and jelly have changed the world for the better. Orp combines a high-powered horn with two bright LEDs in one compact package. The large tab at the rear activates Orp's horn. Press gently for a friendly, 76dB noise, and press harder to activate a stern, super-loud 96dB warning. Orp's grippy, stretchy handlebar mount is integrated into the tough, silicone exterior. And its Lithium-ion battery has a built-in USB charge port. Be heard, be seen, and get noticed with Orp.
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
- Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts on either side of helmet offering a wide range of adjustment - Mirror and/Or arm can be detached from helmet mount - Adhesive backed plastic fan-Plate fits most helmets
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
- The original third-Eye bar-End mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to most handlebar bar-End with a rubber, Internal-Expanding plug system
Give yourself 360 degrees of visibility with Sunlite's Sport Helmet Mirror. It mounts to either your glasses or to your helmet and has a fully adjustable arm for maximum viewing angle.
$24.99 - $39.99
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As reliable as a car's rearview mirror! Placed on the left side of the handlebars, the Sprintech rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the cap from the end of the handlebar, insert the connector plug, and attach the Sprintech rearview mirror. Once installed, simply adjust to the desired position. Available in five colors: Black, White, Red, Yellow, and Blue. Also available in pairs!
Ride smart and more safely with Serfas Bar End Mirrors to help increase awareness and visibility of your surroundings as you ride. - High-Definition, Blast Resistant, Anti-Glare Glass Lens - Base: Eco-Friendly High Impact Nylon Fiber - Universal Design For Left & Right - Rotates 360 Degrees - Fits Handlebars With 16mm-22mm Diameter Bar Ends - Lens: 62mm Diameter
- Extreme flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of glasses
Mirrycle's Incredibell Adjustabell 2 uses a fully adjustable handlebar clamp that fits any size bars. Its perfect size and pivoting ringer let you mount it just about anywhere on your handlebars, and allows you to ring it with your thumb or finger. The Adjustabell 2 can even be mounted to a ski pole or walking stick. One flick and it rings loud and clear for all to hear.
•Lightweight, compact design •Easy-read compass •Alloy construction
- Handlebar mount - Fits most bikes - Brass ping style bell - 47mm - Function: Mallet
Announce your presence to pedestrians and animals alike with a polite 'ting' from this quality brass bell. The tone is bold without being brash, and is easily struck with a simple flick of the ringing mechanism with your thumb. People will appreciate the courteous alert from this cheerful, beautiful bell, as you pedal by.
$8.99 - $11.00
Origin-8's Ping XL is a sure way to announce your presence. This 33mm bell provides a pleasant, melodic tone and a mount that fits 22.2 - 31.8mm handlebars.
The Incredibell Headset Mount 270 keeps valuable handlebar space free for other gear. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset and the bell dinger can be rotated to any position around the bell. Plus, it's little, light and LOUD! A flick of your finger and the Ding! Ding! rings clear for all to hear.
$20.00 - $21.00
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
$12.00 - $14.00
- A new angle on bells. - Low and lean looking; very techy too. - Available in 4 finishes. - Black and Silver domes are made of an aluminum alloy. - Copper and Brass domes are made of brass.
• Adjustable quick-release strap • Ideal for MTB handlebars • Fits 20-32mm handlebars
Page 1 of 1