A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
$5.99 - $9.99
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
$3.99 - $20.00
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
- Ahead Stem Shim allows the use of 1-1/8 stem on 1" steerer tube - 28.6mm/25.4mm
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
Page 1 of 1