We aren't satisfied with second fastest. Hell, why do you think we have our own Win Tunnel and the motto that "Aero is Everything?" We live and breathe aero, because we know that aerodynamic optimization is the most important thing we can do to make you faster. And this philosophy has never been truer than with this Venge. Being eight seconds faster than the ViAS, it’s not only the most aerodynamic bike on the road, but it’s also lost a whopping 460 grams. It’s the perfect race bike for just about any terrain. Aero is Everything.
- Our quest for the perfect tube shapes didn’t start in the Win Tunnel, but instead, a new piece of technology—the FreeFoil Shape Library. Our engineers wrote an optimization algorithm and utilized a supercomputer to help create new airfoil shapes with different weights, surface areas, and structural targets. Armed with this library of shapes, we could then plug them into the different parts of the bike and test a variety of configurations to determine the fastest setup in the Win Tunnel. The result? Compared to the Venge ViAS, the new Venge is eight seconds faster over 40km at zero degrees of yaw. It's also faster out on the road in all wind conditions—not just in the tunnel.
- Striking the perfect combination of weight and aerodynamics plays a crucial role in a bike’s overall performance. So, not only did we make the Venge more aero than the ViAS, but we also took 460 grams out of the module weight. This means we saved 240g in the frame, 25g in the fork, 107g in the cockpit, 25g in the seatpost, and 63g in small parts. So, no matter the course, the Venge will prove to be the fastest option when you need to go either up or down.
- We implemented much of the Rider-First Engineered discoveries from the new Tarmac's development, like different layup schedules and materials, and this culminated in a Venge that’s not only lighter, but one that also has a higher stiffness-to-weight ratio and 40% more compliance than the ViAS—no matter the frame size. And while you can't always see these changes, all it takes is one ride to feel the quick accelerations and the bump-eating compliance.
- SRAM's new Force eTAP AXS brings a whole new level of shifting to the road. Its 12-speed setup is not only crisp and extremely quiet, but with the help of a 10-tooth cog, it has a gear range unlike any other road group.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||FACT 11r carbon, Rider-First Engineered, Win Tunnel Engineered, internal electric only cable routing, OSBB, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||S-Works FACT 11r carbon, flat-mount disc|
Front: 12x100mm thru-axle
Rear: 12x142mm thru-axle
Front: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, 21h
Rear: Roval CL 50 Disc, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 350 internals, 24h
|Tires||S-Works Turbo, 120 TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x26mm|
|Crankset||SRAM Force AXS|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB for BB30|
|Chain||SRAM Force, 12-speed|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Force eTAP AXS|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM CS XG 1270, 12-speed, 10-33t|
|Handlebars||S-Works Aerofly II, 80mm reach x 130mm drop|
|Tape/Grips||S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel|
|Stem||Venge integrated stem, 6-degree|
|Brakes||SRAM Force eTAP, hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power, Hollow Titanium rails, 143mm|
|Seat Post||2019 S-Works Venge aero seatpost, FACT carbon|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean / 54cm||888818528608||97820-1154|
|Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean / 56cm||888818528592||97820-1156|
|Gloss Teal Tint/Black Reflective/Clean / 58cm||888818528493||97820-1158|