Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads, far from cars and crowds, or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable - and just maybe the most fun - bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power, but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry, to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
The Diverge Comp Carbon features the same game changing FACT 9r Carbon frame and Future Shock 2.0 as our Pro build but spec—d with SRAM's mechanical shifting Rival 1 1x11 gravel group. Alloy DT Swiss G540 wheels keep you rolling efficiently, while Kanza winning Pathfinder Pro 42mm tires deliver performance across smooth pavement, dirt roads and gravel tracks. To give the Diverge Comp a perfectly balanced ride we spec Roval's Terra seat post.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1" with a 650b wheel. Thanks to a drive side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Speed, control and confidence - Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you—ll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- The more capable your bike, the bigger your rides get, so Diverge borrows SWAT internal storage from the legendary Stumpy. The SWAT door lets you utilize space in the down tube to store tools, a flat kit, nutrition and even our SWAT Jacket. It keeps weight off your body, low in the bike for better handling, and makes you more self-sufficient, so get out there. SWAT's got your back.
- We tossed gravel geometry 'status-quo' out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt, that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec-ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability, but high enough to utilize with 650b wheels if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go, or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Expert frame is incredible capable and race bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant back country peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|Frame||Specialized Diverge FACT 9r carbon, SWAT™ Door integration, Future Shock suspension, threaded BB, internal routing, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||Future Shock 2.0 w/ Damper, Smooth Boot, FACT carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount|
|Wheels||DT Swiss G540 rim, 24mm internal width, tubeless ready, 24h, Specialized full sealed bearing thru axle hub, centerlock disc, DT Swiss Champion 14G stainless steel spokes, DT Swiss brass nipples|
|Tires||Pathfinder Pro 2BR, Tan sidewall, 700x42|
|Bottom Bracket||Sram GXP|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival 1|
|Shifters||SRAM Rival 1, hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival 1, long cage|
|Cassette/Freewheel||SunRace, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X11 Extra Lightweight, 11-speed|
|Brakes||SRAM Rival, hydraulic disc, 160mm CenterLine rotor|
|Handlebars||Specialized Adventure Gear Hover, 103mm drop x 70mm reach x 12º flare|
|Tape/Grips||Supacaz Super Sticky Kush|
|Stem||Future Stem, Comp|
|Seatpost||Roval Terra Carbon Seat Post, 20mm Offset|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 49cm||888818772636||95422-5049|
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 52cm||888818772629||95422-5052|
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 54cm||888818773466||95422-5054||210000033551|
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 56cm||888818772551||95422-5056||210000033552|
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 58cm||888818772964||95422-5058||210000033422|
|Satin Gunmetal/White/Chrome/Clean / 61cm||888818773152||95422-5061||210000034084|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 49cm||888818773534||95422-5149|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 52cm||888818772544||95422-5152||210000033826|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 54cm||888818772995||95422-5154||210000033703|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 56cm||888818772124||95422-5156||210000033702|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 58cm||888818773770||95422-5158|
|Satin Olive/Oak/Chrome/Wild / 61cm||888818772070||95422-5161|