- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- 15mm pedal wrench - Easy-to-grip rubber handle provides adequate leverage
The Sunlite Shimano/SRAM Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano and SRAM cassettes. The long, ergonomic handle gives you good leverage on those really tight cassettes.
• HD hardened steel construction
Use Sunlite's Shimano/ISIS BB Tool w/Handle to remove Shimano and ISIS Drive splined 20-tooth bottom bracket cups. The ergonomic, non-slip handle lets you get leverage on those stubborn cups.
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
Page 1 of 1