$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
A good pair of valves can make a big difference in the reliability and ease-of-use for any tubeless setup. Whisky's No. 7 Brass tubeless valves help ensure your tires are dialed for every ride. And, it's always a good call to keep an extra valve in a pocket or bag. - For use with Whisky tubeless rims and most others - 40mm length - Fits up to a 8mm valve hole - Removable valve core - Sold as a pair
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
WTB's Cross Wolf is the perfect tire for the serious cross racer and the casual cyclist alike. Off-road, the tire boasts remarkable traction and cornering ability in both wet and dry environments. On the road, the tire demonstrates a very smooth ride with low rolling resistance and solid cornering, too.
$10.99 - $19.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
$27.99 - $44.00
Vittoria's Rubino tire is an ever-popular all-rounder. It sports Vittoria's 60 thread-per-inch casing and a long-wearing rubber compound that will give you many miles of great riding. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt to help keep you rolling smoothly. - Wire bead
$48.99 - $55.99
Vittoria's Rubino Pro is an ever-popular all-rounder with a great mix of features. It sports Vittoria's Prisma Vector Tread Design and the 150 thread-per-inch casing make for top-notch cornering and exceptionally low rolling resistance. A folding Kevlar bead helps to keep the tire light, and the long-wearing compound guarantees many miles of riding pleasure. And, Vittoria's Puncture Resistant Belting offers excellent flat resistance.
- Double-sided tubular tape for installing tubular tires with no mess or waiting - Special activated surface of gluing tape makes installation and centering of a tubular tire on a rim very fast and easy
$21.95 - $24.99
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
$55.00 - $65.00
There are routes covered with jagged flint rock, where the wind is unforgiving, and the destination is far beyond the horizon. For the toughest days of gravel, when winning looks like finishing, we created the Cannonball. We designed the Cannonball to accommodate modern gravel rigs whether you’re racing Dirty Kanza, Trans Iowa, or Mid-South… it’s conquered them all. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently decreases rolling resistance while the side knobs increase cornering traction. The center tread’s diamond pattern is optimized specifically for gravel riding and sheds dirt and gravel debris. - Light and Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Sidewall—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
$55.00 - $65.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Light & Supple—When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, our light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless. - Durable Bead-to-Bead—This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions. Additionally, a tightly woven layer of protection under the treadcap defends against punctures.
$110.00 - $160.00
Surly's Big Fat Larry floats like a butterfly. Or maybe a blimp would be a better analogy. Measuring a whopping 4.7" when mounted to a 100mm rim, this tire will take you over sand, snow, and mud with no problem. Run low pressure for mind-blowing traction or pump it up for lower-rolling resistance, either way this tire has grip that would make Spiderman jealous.
$6.99 - $8.99
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 700 x 20-25 (27 x 1)
$7.49 - $12.00
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 78mm (3.0-3.50) - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$8.09 - $10.19
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 27.5 x 2.1-2.35 (650B)
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve Length: 48mm
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 24 x 1 3/8
- Butyl rubber - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 26 x 1.9-2.35
- Butyl rubber - 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) - 24 x 1 (520 x 19-23)
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Schrader valve - 16 x 1.5-1.95
$12.00 - $13.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 26 x 2.75-3
$13.78 - $14.00
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 51mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
$14.99 - $23.09
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
Page 1 of 8 Next page