$0.50 - $30.00
- Anodized aluminum - 50 nipples per bag - 12mm length
$0.99 - $55.90
Eurostyle Chamois Butt’r is the most popular chamois cream for cyclists who prefer a soothing cooling formula. It's the lube of choice for many top men and women pro riders. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water. And, it also helps extend the life of your cycling shorts by restoring the softness and suppleness of both natural and synthetic chamois pads. The single-use packets are just right for taking along on rides or events or giving to friends who need more comfort. The tube or jar is the perfect size for your drawer or gear bag and offers many applications.
$1.00 - $32.40
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Forged alloy body for the SWAT MTB Tool.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Designed for maximum comfort, ergonomics, & durability - Bag of 10
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
$1.20 - $1.60
- Butted 2.0/1.7 stainless steel - Unique sizes specific to Easton wheels - Sold individually
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.39 - $43.80
Honey Stinger's Organic Energy Gels taste great—and they're organic! They give you a fast-acting energy boost with a subtle sweetness. Since good fuel means good workouts and recovery, Organic Energy Gel uses organic honey, organic tapioca syrup, and electrolytes as its main energy sources. - USDA certified organic - 100 calories - Electrolytes - Gluten free - Strawberry Kiwi and Chocolate are naturally caffeinated
$1.49 - $23.00
Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Embrocation is the ideal leg preparation for when it's cool or cold. Rub it on and it nicely seals your exposed skin against the elements and warms your muscles and keeps your legs warm, too. It's a creamy, non-greasy formula that's easy to apply and cleans up with no mess, too. The 8-ounce Jar is available in Warm and Hot. The Single Packet is available in Warm.
$1.49 - $71.99
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100
$1.50 - $59.99
Her' Chamois Butt’r was developed by a female sports medicine physician in cooperation with professional women cyclists. It's a non-greasy skin lubricant that improves your riding comfort by preventing rubbing and chafing. Her' utilizes premium ingredients including aloe vera, green tea leaf extract, tea tree oil, shea butter and lavender oil for their naturally occurring beneficial properties. It's safe for use on even the most delicate fabrics and it washes right off the skin and out of shorts easily with soap and water.
$1.50 - $59.99
Chamois Butt’r Original is a non-greasy skin lubricant developed by cyclists for use with all chamois. Chamois Butt’r isn’t just for cyclists! It lubricates, soothes, and softens the skin of all athletes who experience chafing. BENEFITS: - No greasy residue - Immediately improves comfort - Soothes already chafed or irritated skin - Rinses out of clothing and off of skin easily - Won’t damage or discolor technical clothing - No parabens, phthalates, gluten or artificial fragrances
$1.50 - $90.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - Includes 12mm 14g silver brass nipples - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72
$1.50 - $47.50
Perform at your highest potential with GU Energy Gel. The 3:1 ratio of maltodextrin and fructose spares your limited glycogen stores with a combination of slow and fast-absorbing carbohydrates. The electrolytes sodium and potassium are just what your legs crave to stay firing properly. Branched-chain amino acids speed recovery and reduce muscle damage, and of course the delicious flavors go down easy.
$1.50 - $19.99
Hammer Gel is an easily digested, concentrated source of complex carbohydrates that boasts 4 amino acids to enhance athletic output and prolong energy levels during intense training and competition. There's only a trace of sugar, so there's no sugar rush or dreaded sugar crash. Hammer Gel has a syrup–like consistency that mixes easily with water if so desired. Use it before, during, and after exercise.
Grab a Honey Stinger Energy Gel for a fast-acting energy boost with a subtle sweetness that goes down easily during exercise. Since good fuel means good workouts and recovery, the Energy Gel uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains B vitamins and electrolytes to support your muscles. - 95% honey - 100 calories/gel - B vitamins, electrolytes - Gluten free - Nut Free
$1.50 - $27.70
Inspired by the Dutch Stroopwafel, Honey Stinger's Organic Stinger Waffle will become your favorite ride food. They've sandwiched the great taste of honey between two thin waffles for a treat that's crunchy on the outside and thick and syrupy on the inside. Since good fuel equals good workouts, the Stinger Waffle uses honey as its main energy source. It's natural, easily digestible, and contains many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. - USDA certified organic - 160 calories
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
$1.50 - $16.50
Grade 300 retainer bearings for headset and bottom bracket service. - 10 Retainers/Bag
$1.75 - $16.99
• Custom colors used on project one bikes • Specially-formulated plastic inner line prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
$1.75 - $100.00
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$1.95 - $45.50
Skratch Labs’ Exercise Hydration Mix has everything you need and nothing you don’t. To replenish the sodium lost in sweat and keep you hydrated, Skratch uses sodium citrate—an easy-on-the-stomach, high-quality salt. The mix has just the right blend of carbohydrates and salt to keep your fluids in balance and minimize the time it takes your body to hydrate. By quickly replacing the lost salt, you keep your nervous system signaling properly and your muscles firing in sync to produce power with optimal efficiency. Plus, Skratch uses only real fruit and natural ingredients to create a delicious yet mild flavor.
$1.95 - $49.00
Skratch Labs Sport Hydration Mix is a sports drink containing simple sugars, electrolytes, only real fruit for flavor and the right amount of electrolytes to properly replace what’s lost when you sweat.
• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
- MC bodies are bare (no guts, reservoir, lever, etc.) - Stroker Series bodies come with bar clamp and bolts
$2.00 - $47.76
SaltStick Caps are full-spectrum electrolyte capsules that have been engineered to replace sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and chloride lost in sweat, in a form and quantity that your body can use. The buffered salt composition also helps digestion and absorption, with a recommended dose of 1-2 capsules per hour. These unique capsules help minimize muscle cramping and heat stress during training and endurance events. Vitamin D has been added to aid in calcium absorption by the body. The capsules are vegetarian, gluten-free, GMO-free, and contain a balanced and buffered mixture of electrolytes with nothing unnecessary added. The formulation provides unparalleled support for challenging conditions, and have been used to help athletes win major endurance events worldwide.
$2.00 - $14.95
Skratch Labs’ Rescue Hydration Mix is an ideal fluid and electrolyte replacement specifically formulated for children and adults who are dehydrated. It's flavored with real fruit and contains no artificial ingredients. The result is a light and clean taste that keeps you hydrated when you need it the most.
Page 1 of 98 Next page